Weekend To-Do list
The weekend is here – hallelujah! And as per usual, I’ve got a mile-long to-do list which I’m hoping to be able to scrunch up an put in the bin by the end of this weekend, after having crossed EVERY SINGLE ITEM OFF IT. As I have reduce my work hours down to only four days a week, I’ve also got Monday off, which will help take the pressure off a bit. Or just make me add more things to the list ‘as I’ve now got so much more time’. We’ll see. Anyway, here’s the list:
– Cash HMRC cheque – before they change their minds
– Post a present to somebody (who might actually be one of 3 people reading this blog so I can’t say who, as it’d spoil the surprise!)
– Frame the board above my bed (which I have wallpapered – will post about it next week!)
– Build shelf for my window
– Build shelf for the kitchen
– Make pretty storage boxes a la I Heart Organizing: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/pretty-pretty-diy-fabric-boxes-link.html
– Clear out my room -this goes for stuff, clothes, books, DVDs, anything.
– eBay said cleared out stuff that are of any value
– blogblogblog – I’ve got loads of projects I’ve not posted about. Now’s the time.
– Go to IKEA with my friend Sara to buy new kitchen doors for her kitchen – apparently they are doing 25% off kitchen doors at the moment. May pick up some under-bed storage boxes for myself while we’re there too
– And most fabulously: dress the window of a local shop! I’ve not done window dressing for so long, I’m really excited!
There you have it. I’ll do an update post on Monday, and we’ll see how I got on! What are you doing this weekend?